Help a kpop baby out (2 Viewers)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Stellar, Sistar, Rainbow, T-ara and Orange Caramel had the best girl group songs from the 2nd gen in my opinion. For boy groups: B2ST, Infinite, SHINee, MBLAQ, Block B and SS501. Best side tracks: Super Junior and f(x).




















I'm going to stop here otherwise you're going to have a million videos to watch. I already went overboard with al the boy group songs lol.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Does After School have any other songs like Shampoo? The others were okay but I absolutely love Shampoo!
Shampoo imo is a classic.. (and one of my favourite K Pop songs of all time)

But you might also like;




After School also has Korea's greatest visual of all time. NANA!!


 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
For groups, I would recommend Shinee obviously,they were towards the end but still 2nd gen. B1A4 had some good songs as well, f(x) were really good as well. Teen Top have some nice party songs also.

Yes Im a bg stan :welp:












Also its not iconic but stan a vocal queen
 
Last edited:

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
Ohmygod Shine is so good too :maheart::maheart:
And the last ever MV that we got from After School.. And that was back in 2014!! :yolk:

After School were digital monsters who helped get to get Pledis from their one studio building and as a thank you the group were dirtied so badly....
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
And the last ever MV that we got from After School.. And that was back in 2014!! :yolk:

After School were digital monsters who helped get to get Pledis from their one studio building and as a thank you the group were dirtied so badly....
What a beautiful last MV...

Fuckin Pledis :pandamad::pandamad:
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
For groups, I would recommend Shinee obviously,they were towards the end but still 2nd gen. B1A4 had some good songs as well, f(x) were really good as well. Teen Top have some nice party songs also.

Yes Im a bg stan :welp:














Also its not iconic but stan a vocal queen
Agggh I reeeeeally liked that Ji-eun song until the rapper came...:yolk:

I do like Fiction tho!
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Agggh I reeeeeally liked that Ji-eun song until the rapper came...:yolk:

I do like Fiction tho!
:zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes:
Yongguk baby didnt deserve this :pepecry1: he's one of my top biases but tbh I didnt like his rapping here either
Heres one of hers with no rappers



Also since Im desperate for you to like one of my favs heres a song you might like since you like fiction
 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
What a beautiful last MV...

Fuckin Pledis :pandamad::pandamad:
By this point though I just wish that Pledis either gives them a comeback or officially announces the disbandment. Because its been almost 5 years of uncertainty now :/

And the careers of the youngest two members E Young and Kaeun have been wasted....
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
By this point though I just wish that Pledis either gives them a comeback or officially announces the disbandment. Because its been almost 5 years of uncertainty now :/

And the careers of the youngest two members E Young and Kaeun have been wasted....
They're still contracted?!

Was that back when they were allowed to do 10+ year contracts?
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
3,675
Reactions Received
13,340
Location
Idol Hell
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
SNSD!~ Good choice they are the second gen. queens. I recommend checking out their Japanese discography if you haven't already!~ There a lot of other good second generation groups as well, though. To make this more fun, I made a little thing were you can "choose" which group you're interested in based on the description, but I recommend checking all of them out. I tried to put some that others haven't put yet.

Davichi. Amazing choice. Now, I know some people might be intimidated by their mature sound, but in my opinion all of their songs are all truly unique and amazing. You won't regret listening to their music. Some songs (there are plenty of other great ones too!):




Dal Shabet. They debuted on January 3rd 2011. All of their songs are truly amazing and I really recommend them. Seriously. So many bops. Wow. We stan.




Girls Day. I can't not recommend them. I'm surprised no one mentioned them. Their music is really, really good. Nothing else to be said.




T-ARA. Yeah, their career was probably not the most pleasant one. They have a lot of iconic songs though, so if you give them a try, they might be worth it.




Crayon Pop. OMG You HAVE to stan Crayon Pop. They are absolute queens. Their music isn't for everybody but I personally really like it. They need more recognition.




Hello Venus. They're TECHNICALLY 3rd Gen but they debuted on the edge and I can't not include them because they're my favorites. All of their music is really good and they deserve so much better. One of the best groups out there tbh.


 

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena
They're still contracted?!

Was that back when they were allowed to do 10+ year contracts?
Lizzy left last year. Nana is currently acting/modelling. Raina has had a few solo releases. E Young is playing in bands and running a music school. Whilst Kaeun most recently appeared on Produce 48.
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
:zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes::zoomeyes:
Yongguk baby didnt deserve this :pepecry1:he's one of my top biases but tbh I didnt like his rapping here either
Heres one of hers with no rappers



Also since Im desperate for you to like one of my favs heres a song you might like since you like fiction
Okay, I promise I'm gonna listen to that Shinee song later. If I listen now I won't like it because I absolutely loved that jieun song. Ohmygod :maheart::maheart::maheart::llama_squish::llama_squish::llama_squish::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,392
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Okay, I promise I'm gonna listen to that Shinee song later. If I listen now I won't like it because I absolutely loved that jieun song. Ohmygod :maheart::maheart::maheart::llama_squish::llama_squish::llama_squish::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:
Taste :maheart:
 

Walnutt

The #1 Reveluv
.
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,274
Reactions Received
21,574
Location
Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348
SNSD!~ Good choice they are the second gen. queens. I recommend checking out their Japanese discography if you haven't already!~ There a lot of other good second generation groups as well, though. To make this more fun, I made a little thing were you can "choose" which group you're interested in based on the description, but I recommend checking all of them out. I tried to put some that others haven't put yet.

Davichi. Amazing choice. Now, I know some people might be intimidated by their mature sound, but in my opinion all of their songs are all truly unique and amazing. You won't regret listening to their music. Some songs (there are plenty of other great ones too!):




Dal Shabet. They debuted on January 3rd 2011. All of their songs are truly amazing and I really recommend them. Seriously. So many bops. Wow. We stan.




Girls Day. I can't not recommend them. I'm surprised no one mentioned them. Their music is really, really good. Nothing else to be said.




T-ARA. Yeah, their career was probably not the most pleasant one. They have a lot of iconic songs though, so if you give them a try, they might be worth it.




Crayon Pop. OMG You HAVE to stan Crayon Pop. They are absolute queens. Their music isn't for everybody but I personally really like it. They need more recognition.




Hello Venus. They're TECHNICALLY 3rd Gen but they debuted on the edge and I can't not include them because they're my favorites. All of their music is really good and they deserve so much better. One of the best groups out there tbh.


Ohmygod I love you :maheart::maheart::llama_squish::llama_squish:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread