help me convince my father to buy me american deli (1 Viewer)

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
in my daily life, my days consist of nothing. Everything feels like deja vu, everything is routine.

I wake up around 8 to turn my 8 alarm clock off and and go back to sleep to wake up around 12:00 ish and then feel like a failure since I didn’t wake up early. I started sleeping in because I have nothing to look forward too. I stay in my room for about an hour until my twin sister wakes up, and then I go downstairs.

As soon as I go downstairs my mother is alerted and i am yelled tasks, such as washing dishes and sweeping. I sigh and I go to the home computer, as I sometimes do tweets, check my empty DMs of discord, and browse KS. It’s all a routine. I then get bored, and I go up stairs and I play NARUTO on my XBOX, I either give up because it got boring, leave because my emotions can’t handle it or leave out of frustration.

Then my father arrives, while he arrives I’m either downstairs playing with my twin sister or I’m upstairs watching somthing with my twin sister. Either way he screams at the both of us to wash dishes. I always tell him it wasn’t our turn but he never cares. We do the dishes and my twin and i rush upstairs to hang out

Around 4, my older sister comes home from hanging out with her friends/boyfriend. We ask her to play uno, we do but in the middle of it she calls her friends/boyfriend which irritates me. We get tired of being side lined and we go back to our room to complain. Then we go to sleep and wake up around 9-1 am and when we wake up, we wake up cranky and we are rude to each for about 30 minutes.

Between the whole process I talk to @TwentyOneJongdae but then it’s pretty much it and I do tweets.

But I wanna spice things up with fast food. So give me advice, please
if I get american deli, my day will probably be more happy since I barely eat anyways
- @crybaby

tag list: @TwentyOneJongdae @Mayah @ImhereandImded @blurryface @wayvoutsold @kodoku @kuroyuri @itzyblitzyblink
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
It's somewhat healthy
You're a growing girl
You need brain food
 
  • Like
Reactions: gongchan

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread