In my head it was called 오빠의 전설, but i must be wrong, because nothing comes up when I look it up.
It was a fun upbeat song sang by one guy and was released between 2010-2015, I’d say.
I thought I had seen it in an “eat your kimchi” video back then, but I can’t seem to find it anymore?
In the video there was only the singer and a cute girl with Short hair (dyed, I think). Mostly white background with like balloons around and I think a TV?
Please help me find it if you know what I mean
It was a fun upbeat song sang by one guy and was released between 2010-2015, I’d say.
I thought I had seen it in an “eat your kimchi” video back then, but I can’t seem to find it anymore?
In the video there was only the singer and a cute girl with Short hair (dyed, I think). Mostly white background with like balloons around and I think a TV?
Please help me find it if you know what I mean