MV Help me Please (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
So essentially, I started dating. He and I started exchanging music and yes he's into Kpop but I basically got sucked into just listening to his playlists for over a month and just now am beginning to feel like I can ease back into Kpop.

So long story short, I haven't listened to Kpop since like the end of June and really need to be caught up. Help me please.
Leave whatever music videos have been dropped over the course of July and most of August and maybe some of June. I know it's a lot but I'll try to respond to each post with my thoughts on the releases since I've been so absent. I have a feeling my taste has changed over that time too.

A BIG THANK YOU IN ADVANCE.

Btw I know before I fell out Gfriend was about to have a comeback so if you need a point of reference-that's one.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Umpah Umpah is a thousand times better than that zimba song. (Which I sadly have heard) It's what I usually anticipate from RV when it comes to summer bops so thank goodness they delivered.

Also the Bim Bam Bum song...I'm not sure? Like I like it but also I don't??? Also I laughed because I caught the tall skinny girl accidentally colliding with another during the dance.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,679
Reactions Received
93,487
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,868
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Umpah Umpah is a thousand times better than that zimba song. (Which I sadly have heard) It's what I usually anticipate from RV when it comes to summer bops so thank goodness they delivered.

Also the Bim Bam Bum song...I'm not sure? Like I like it but also I don't??? Also I laughed because I caught the tall skinny girl accidentally colliding with another during the dance.
The performance is better but you wanted videos. Rocket punch is Juri's new group the tall girl is Suyun she Sohee (bob) and juri were all in pd 48.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
It's weird I expected more from the Gfriend song but like I don't hate it? I just think it needs to grow on me I will say Yuju, Eunha, Umji and SinB are serving looks here though like wow.

Dramatic is ok I think the instrumental keeps it catchier than it would be otherwise. Not the biggest fan of the little end chorus thingie they got going but besides that not a bad song? I think I originally didn't like this song tbh.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck


Sunmi last comeback.
I'm like once again not sure. I didn't really like it at the start but near the end it kind of started to grow on me. I'm also glad everyone seems to remember I love me some girl groups.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
It's been terrible sis
I can't remember if you and I agree on things but I kind of figured given that Kpop is trying to get western attention (More than it used to at least XD)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck


Weki Meki dropped this bop
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread