- Joined
- 27 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,795
- Reactions Received
- 21,540
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 22
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
I just adopted a kitty! Like a stray kitty!
As some users on here might know, I have strict parents, like REALLY strict ones that would surely object to it.
I was walking by a corner on a street by my school & found it, a little runt, deprived of food & resources, worn out & tired, shivering & sneezing every now & then.
My consicence couldn't take it. I just picked it up & brought it home. Now it lies, in a better condition than before, in a makeshift kennel in the corner of my bedroom.
I've always wanted to have a pet & my parents have always objected to it.
They've agreed (after I tried to convince them a thousand times with different baits) & now I need to take care of the kitty.
Now, could someone tell me how to take care of a malnourished kitten with a severe cold?
@igloo
As some users on here might know, I have strict parents, like REALLY strict ones that would surely object to it.
I was walking by a corner on a street by my school & found it, a little runt, deprived of food & resources, worn out & tired, shivering & sneezing every now & then.
My consicence couldn't take it. I just picked it up & brought it home. Now it lies, in a better condition than before, in a makeshift kennel in the corner of my bedroom.
I've always wanted to have a pet & my parents have always objected to it.
They've agreed (after I tried to convince them a thousand times with different baits) & now I need to take care of the kitty.
Now, could someone tell me how to take care of a malnourished kitten with a severe cold?
@igloo
Last edited: