- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 9,507
- Reactions Received
- 26,077
- Location
- UK
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
I'm an Apple Music user in the UK and some of the earlier LOONA solo singles aren't available in my country any more. The songs are still in my library but aren't playable and when I go to their artist page the EPs aren't even there! When I click on the songs in my library, it says that they aren't available in my country. Everything thing before Choerry is gone.
Is this happening on any other streaming services or is it just Apple Music? Does anyone know why this might be happening?
Is this happening on any other streaming services or is it just Apple Music? Does anyone know why this might be happening?
@Baechu @la_mort_pour_vous @kuro @mirella @Walnutt @LeeriaYa @JakeyWantsCakey @Minuteman @Queen @dokyeomon @goyo @itzybitzyblink @bulletproof @cassouletteu