- Joined
- 4 December 2018
- Messages
- 3,200
- Reactions Received
- 11,455
- Location
- USA
- Website
- emanresukdrama.wordpress.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 205
- Fandom
- Once, Sone
- Gender
- Male
Help! The Medicine Tastes Like Candy!
I have an upset stomach so I looked in my cupboard for the Upset Stomach tablets.
Grabbed em and ate 2.
JESUS.
These things taste good!
Like not that "yea it tastes like cherry but I still taste medicine" good.
But like actually fricking good.
Like I could eat these. A whole box.
This doesn't seem good
They should have that little twinge of Medicine flavor to keep you from eating them all.
If I eat this whole box my stomach is gonna be upset so it'll cancel out the whole thing.
Who thought this through.
I have an upset stomach so I looked in my cupboard for the Upset Stomach tablets.
Grabbed em and ate 2.
JESUS.
These things taste good!
Like not that "yea it tastes like cherry but I still taste medicine" good.
But like actually fricking good.
Like I could eat these. A whole box.
This doesn't seem good
They should have that little twinge of Medicine flavor to keep you from eating them all.
If I eat this whole box my stomach is gonna be upset so it'll cancel out the whole thing.
Who thought this through.
Last edited: