help...... (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
I sound like death.

My throat is soooooo sore...

Anyone know of any remedies for a sore throat?​
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
ice, suck on ice
honey, lemon, cold things, oranges, herbal stuff like that
Thank you....
I SOUND LIKE LEGIT DEATH
My voice...
I cant jam out my kpop playlist
:pandasad::pandasad::pandasad:
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Thank you....
I SOUND LIKE LEGIT DEATH
My voice...
I cant jam out my kpop playlist
:pandasad::pandasad::pandasad:
awwww poor you
:pepehug1:
virtual hugs~
stay warm!
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,464
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Get those anti bacterial lozenges from the pharmacy and drink plenty of liquids, rest is important for fighting the infection.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Menthol Halls are the best when dealing with a sore throat (I have found), but also try warm chicken broth (or wonton soup, it's really great when you're sick), or popsicles (they hydrate you well while sick and also feel good because they're cold). Try gargling a bit of warm salt water too - that might help with some of the inflammation in the back of your throat.

Feel better hun D: sore throats are the worst ><
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Try to avoid cold drinks. Honey is good for sore throats, so maybe have green tea with honey if you like it. I also have concentrated orange juice and dilute it with hot water, but some people think it tastes gross so that's not for everyone. I hope you feel better soon!
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Menthol Halls are the best when dealing with a sore throat (I have found), but also try warm chicken broth (or wonton soup, it's really great when you're sick), or popsicles (they hydrate you well while sick and also feel good because they're cold). Try gargling a bit of warm salt water too - that might help with some of the inflammation in the back of your throat.

Feel better hun D: sore throats are the worst ><
Thank chuuuuuuuu~
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Try to avoid cold drinks. Honey is good for sore throats, so maybe have green tea with honey if you like it. I also have concentrated orange juice and dilute it with hot water, but some people think it tastes gross so that's not for everyone. I hope you feel better soon!
Thank chuuuuuuuuuu~
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,646
Reactions Received
93,464
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
187,925
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
I sound like death.

My throat is soooooo sore...

Anyone know of any remedies for a sore throat?​
is it bad that this is what i first thought of?...


They honey lemon ect works.

At times i go extreme mostly because i avoid sugars .. it stings a bit but Listerine or strong germ killing mouth wash. I swallow a small amount and it has really helped. Pure lemon juice would probably do the same thing . I go under the assumption that its an infection/germs like a cut.
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
is it bad that this is what i first thought of?...


They honey lemon ect works.

At times i go extreme mostly because i avoid sugars .. it stings a bit but Listerine or strong germ killing mouth wash. I swallow a small amount and it has really helped. Pure lemon juice would probably do the same thing . I go under the assumption that its an infection/germs like a cut.
THANK CHUUUUUUUU~
 
  • Like
Reactions: RandAlThor

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread