- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
He is running around wiggling that ass and seducing all the members of NCT, but you just KNOW that he gets shy the moment things get real! he isn't quite on the mark levels of panic, but he is REALLY damn close!
I just know he is flirting and doing all that but when somebody actually invites him to the bedroom (And ten has obviously done that) he becomes such a giggly baby! He is such a twink and definetly a bottom!
Like just LOOK at that ass! It isn't the biggest I've seen in kpop or cpop, but it is definetly one of the finest! it has a really nice shape to it!
And not only does he have a BEAUTIFUL booty, he also has a respectably big package! Like I am NOT complaining! 🤤
I just know he is flirting and doing all that but when somebody actually invites him to the bedroom (And ten has obviously done that) he becomes such a giggly baby! He is such a twink and definetly a bottom!
Like just LOOK at that ass! It isn't the biggest I've seen in kpop or cpop, but it is definetly one of the finest! it has a really nice shape to it!
And not only does he have a BEAUTIFUL booty, he also has a respectably big package! Like I am NOT complaining! 🤤