here but there - hiatus (1 Viewer)

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm taking an on and off hiatus for July to take care of my mental health. I will be active on discord and ks, but not involved in anything.
I'm having a nervous breakdown, and I realized that after talking to some people.
I apologize, but I see now that my health has to come first.

please refrain from tagging me in any updates about kpop groups or comebacks.
thank you
-kuro

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I'm taking an on and off hiatus for July to take care of my mental health. I will be active on discord and ks, but not involved in anything.
I'm having a nervous breakdown, and I realized that after talking to some people.
I apologize, but I see now that my health has to come first.

please refrain from tagging me in any updates about kpop groups or comebacks.
thank you
-kuro

please get well soon princess :nekolove: I will always be there for you
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I thought it was just academic stuff but you're right. All of this can get too much and you should always put your health and well being first.

I love you and hope you take all the time you need before coming back again :nekolove::nekolove:
If you ever wanna talk, you know where to find me <3
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Take care of yourself and try not to stress. We will be here when you get back, and your health (both physical and mental) is priority above all else.
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
You're right, mental health is primordial. Please take good care of yourself hon. We'll welcome you back with big open arms. 💗
 
  • Like
Reactions: Skinnny and yeji

Wonder_530948

Chill Guy
.
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
596
Reactions Received
2,907
Location
Turkey
Website
discord.gg
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Pronouns
he
My dear sis, you know how much I love and admire you, you've drawn many smiles on my face whenever we talked, and I'm happy that you put your health in the main priority, take care of yourself and I hope everything will get better for you, I'll always be there for you whenever you need company :saranghae: ❤
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread