- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 23,131
- Reactions Received
- 38,822
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 19,398
- Fandom
- Answer is Queen
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
1. Cooking causes dishes to pile up
2. I burn everything I touch or it just tastes disgusting
3. I have very little patience so prepping something that takes an extended period of time is quite boring to me.
And the final reason is: 4. I'm extremely clumsy and spill hot soup all over my hand
I've accidentally burned myself before but this time was really bad because the soup had just gotten done boiling and I'm such a weakling when it comes to pain. It feels better now (it burns off and on but it's not as bad). I made this batch of soup for dinner and in the end burned myself and now have to throw the entire soup away because it's too salty for everyone in my family... I'll just stick with baking instead.

2. I burn everything I touch or it just tastes disgusting
3. I have very little patience so prepping something that takes an extended period of time is quite boring to me.
And the final reason is: 4. I'm extremely clumsy and spill hot soup all over my hand
I've accidentally burned myself before but this time was really bad because the soup had just gotten done boiling and I'm such a weakling when it comes to pain. It feels better now (it burns off and on but it's not as bad). I made this batch of soup for dinner and in the end burned myself and now have to throw the entire soup away because it's too salty for everyone in my family... I'll just stick with baking instead.