I mean, the global warming problem. He ain't helping :llama_BLEED:
FaceMcShooty Joined 15 August 2019 Messages 604 Reactions Received 2,196 Location Thousand Cuts Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 4 February 2020 #1 I mean, the global warming problem. He ain't helping Spoiler @JakeyWantsCakey @maruif Reactions: Sory, JakeyWantsCakey, blueberries and 2 others
kinnie 𓇼 ⋆.˚ 𓆉 𓆝 𓆡⋆.˚ 𓇼 . Joined 13 January 2020 Messages 8,188 Reactions Received 16,643 Location 𓂃𓂃𓂃 ོ ☼ Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,179 Fandom bork Gender Female Ship @Yili 4 February 2020 #2 Prince Charming, who? Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey, blueberries and FaceMcShooty
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 4 February 2020 #3 Think of the icebergs!! Reactions: JakeyWantsCakey and FaceMcShooty
JakeyWantsCakey Stan Treasure! . . Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 9,507 Reactions Received 26,077 Location UK Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Gender Male 4 February 2020 #4 Life is unfair, how can one person be so good looking when I look like a big toe? Reactions: Sory and FaceMcShooty