Appreciation He's too beautiful (1 Viewer)

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
LMAO
It's WayV Hendery
I'm only just getting to know them so I don't know the new ones yet...

I really liked their debut though. Take Off was such a bop.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,557
Reactions Received
4,625
Location
Small Magellanic Cloud
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm only just getting to know them so I don't know the new ones yet...

I really liked their debut though. Take Off was such a bop.
Why haven't I been informed of you 2 liking WayV? :chickill:
Sadly, I don't know much about WayV, sorry guys...
I just noticed Hendery, and I keep being impressed whenever I see him :pepeslippy:
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Sadly, I don't know much about WayV, sorry guys...
I just noticed Hendery, and I keep being impressed whenever I see him :pepeslippy:
You should still have approached me so I could introduce you to him properly and show you some content! :pikahappy:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Why haven't I been informed of you 2 liking WayV? :chickill:
I was just rewatching Take off after this thread. It's so damn good. :sj_weary: One of the best debuts of 2019 so far imo.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I was just rewatching Take off after this thread. It's so damn good. :sj_weary: One of the best debuts of 2019 so far imo.
They are absolute softy crackheads, they deserve you stanning them!
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
You should still have approached me so I could introduce you to him properly and show you some content! :pikahappy:
I would appreciate it if I got some of that content too <3. I would love to know them more.
 
Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,557
Reactions Received
4,625
Location
Small Magellanic Cloud
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
saw that gifset on tumblr and fell in love,, he seems so dorky and cute what the hell :maheart:
Ghhh, this is your fault, I saw this gifset cause you reblogged it :sadcat:
He's adorable...

But how is our taste in men so similar, I'm...
 

Soogi

radical kyeominist
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
16,140
Reactions Received
24,280
Website
kyeomblr.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
200
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she / her
Ship
Ghhh, this is your fault, I saw this gifset cause you reblogged it :sadcat:
He's adorable...

But how is our taste in men so similar, I'm...
ahahhfhd oops;;; i usually never rb non-svt content but when i do u know im in deep


this is us basically


STOP READING MY MIND ALL THE TIME :pandasmash:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread