Intro Hewwwwwwwwwwwwo!~ (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
Hewwwo!!!

My name is Jiminie Sugar but you can call me Jimin or Sugar (Or anything you'd like)

I am from Busan, South Korea (Just like my bestie @SugaRush ~~)

I am 15 and I am a girl.

I Stan many groups, including: BTS, BLACKPINK, TXT, WANNA ONE, TWICE, RED VELVET, VAV, ITZY, NCT 127, GFRIEND, GIRL'S GENERATION, and WEKI MEKI (I also stan AGUST D like @SugaRush )

My ultimate bias is Jimin (If it wasn't obvious!)

I enjoy Dancing, Singing, Drawing, Photography, and Writing!!

PLEASE TAKE CARE OF MEEE!!!

I luv you all!!!💜
​
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Welcome my bestie!!!!~ I hope you enjoy it at KPS!~ :bigcatlove:
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
VAV seems so random out of all the groups you mentioned lol, not complaining tho, they deserve all the love
Welcome to the forum!




42215



THANK YOU!~~~(sorry i wanted to use this gif really bad😅😆)
LUV YA!~~
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
"Nice to meet you! I will enjoy having one more user to shock and traumatize! I hope we can get along!"

I Hope So Too! How R U?
I'm great! Really excited for all the comebacks and debuts coming up! A lot is going on!

42219
 
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
2,326
Reactions Received
7,732
Location
TXT's Hair Line
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Wreck
"Nice to meet you! I will enjoy having one more user to shock and traumatize! I hope we can get along!"

I Hope So Too! How R U?
I'm great! Really excited for all the comebacks and debuts coming up! A lot is going on!



First That Gif Like: dsjfasjfghdsjkgsjhg
And second: BRO ME TOO! LIKE TURN UP LETS PARTY!
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
\
Bish you DO NOT want to see what my mind is telling me to edit Suga into!
--------------------------.------------------------------
 
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Nice to meet you! I will enjoy having one more user to shock and traumatize! I hope we can get along!

Fite me @Butterfly -.-

Fite.
Me.




GUYS BE NICE!!! :pandasad:
If you want to quote someone, press the 'reply' button at the bottom right of their post
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread