January
Baekhyun - Get You Alone & Stars
Epik High - Rosario
Jeong Sewoon - In the Dark
February
SHINee - Body Rhythm, I Really Want You, Kind, Kiss Kiss, Attention
Kang Daniel - Paranoia
The Boyz - Breaking Dawn
March
Jessi - What Type of X
iKon - Why Why Why
Greyish - Blood Night
April
Hoshi - Spider
Ab6ix - Close
NUEST - Inside Out
May
Yuqi - Bonnie & Clyde, & Giant
NCT Dream - Rainbow, My Youth, Rocket, Dive Into You
Hyelin - Lonely
June
2PM - Make It
Exo - No Matter, Just as Usual, Paradise, Runaway
NCT Dream - Hello Future
Seventeen - Anyone
Stray Kids - Oh
(and more, best month of the year music wise imo)
July
The Boyz - Drink It
Colde - When Dawn Comes Again
D.O. - Rose English Ver, My Love, Dad, I'm Gonna Love You
August
The Boyz - Nightmares, Merry Bad Ending, Dancing Till We Drop, B.O.Y
BTOB - Outsider
September
Loona - Not Friends
Oneus - Life is Beautiful
NCT 127 - Promise You
October
nothing atm
November
Leo - I'm Still Here