Sensitive Hey-Are you Ok? (1 Viewer)

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,180
Reactions Received
52,518
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,696
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Has he not been around for a while?
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
@raymondchouku I am asking out of genuine concern....are you ok?
I'm good. really good. My internet is shot and I'm only able to get on via hotspots with a download speed of 0.6 mpbs at night time, so it makes it really hard to do a lot of things. My area tends to be congested so my phone data isn't good a lot of the time as well.

An update: I have moved from my area. A really bad area so I'm glad I moved. The good cable company, Cox, is not available in my new area. There is only one ISP and I've tried to set up service with them, but they don't show up. I've made 4 appointsments with them and they haven't came either of those times. So that's why I am relying on mobile data and hotspot to connect.

I am also really active in my church adding this to searching for internship sites and that would be the reason why I am not that active.

And the screenshot. Please know that the time to kill ama was because I had time to kill before my softball game; The I'm not drunk one was because I stopped drinking for personal reasons... I'm not sure if you were concerned because my thread titles looked suspicious or about the fact that I was not that active. But I'm fine.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I'm good. really good. My internet is shot and I'm only able to get on via hotspots with a download speed of 0.6 mpbs at night time, so it makes it really hard to do a lot of things. My area tends to be congested so my phone data isn't good a lot of the time as well.

An update: I have moved from my area. A really bad area so I'm glad I moved. The good cable company, Cox, is not available in my new area. There is only one ISP and I've tried to set up service with them, but they don't show up. I've made 4 appointsments with them and they haven't came either of those times. So that's why I am relying on mobile data and hotspot to connect.

I am also really active in my church adding this to searching for internship sites and that would be the reason why I am not that active.

And the screenshot. Please know that the time to kill ama was because I had time to kill before my softball game; The I'm not drunk one was because I stopped drinking for personal reasons... I'm not sure if you were concerned because my thread titles looked suspicious or about the fact that I was not that active. But I'm fine.
It was the first one. Looked worrying with them all lined up like that....couldn't tell if the I'm drinking one was sarcasm.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
It was the first one. Looked worrying with them all lined up like that....couldn't tell if the I'm drinking one was sarcasm.
the i'm drinking one was probably the night I tried to make a martini. I asked a guy to pick me up some vermouth... and he picked up sweet vermouth which makes the worst martini ever.. lol. I think I've done a couple drunk AMAs.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread