Intro Hey everyone (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Hi everyone!

I'm baejin (You can call me Sophie (cos that's my first name ofc)), I'm 16 and I'm from Canada. I've actually been here before a couple of months ago but I logged out of my acc. I finally logged back in cos I forgot my password and I missed my friends (@moonlight ily) from the forum I'm active on (which is dead, like very dead)
I'm a huge boy group stan, I stan a lot of boy groups and 2 girl groups. My ult groups are TO1, INTO1 (cpop), EPEX, Kep1er (any girls planet 999 watchers here? hahaha), Trainee A and Cherry Bullet. Hope we can get along! (don't mind my crappy grammar cos I can't even type at all lol)
 
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: litc and Michael

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread