Hello and welcome to KS! I hope you have a great time here. :llama_wave::pandahappy:
Wingfrost Answer for SOTY . . Joined 5 November 2018 Messages 23,134 Reactions Received 38,822 Cards View Profile KS Coins 19,488 Fandom Answer is Queen Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @Person 27 October 2021 #21 Hello and welcome to KS! I hope you have a great time here. Reactions: litc and tricky
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 27 October 2021 #22 Welcome back Reactions: litc and tricky
litc ❤️NCT Wish❤️ . . Joined 2 October 2021 Messages 21,800 Reactions Received 50,582 Location Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,454 Fandom Multi Gender Female Pronouns Troublemaker Ship @Exi Wreck @ahparkchaeyoung 28 October 2021 #23 Hi Reactions: tricky
tricky Joined 15 November 2020 Messages 11,086 Reactions Received 11,556 Location we like it like Cards View Profile KS Coins 11,767 Fandom zeroady Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @moonlight 28 October 2021 #24 litc said: Hi Click to expand... I love ur chenle layout 🤣🤣 Reactions: litc
litc ❤️NCT Wish❤️ . . Joined 2 October 2021 Messages 21,800 Reactions Received 50,582 Location Listening to Hakmin's angelic voice in Paradise Cards View Profile KS Coins 18,454 Fandom Multi Gender Female Pronouns Troublemaker Ship @Exi Wreck @ahparkchaeyoung 28 October 2021 #25 baejin said: I love ur chenle layout 🤣🤣 Click to expand... Thanks do you like Nct Dream?
tricky Joined 15 November 2020 Messages 11,086 Reactions Received 11,556 Location we like it like Cards View Profile KS Coins 11,767 Fandom zeroady Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @moonlight 28 October 2021 #26 litc said: Thanks do you like Nct Dream? Click to expand... I like them haha but I don't stan (used to) Reactions: litc
litc said: Thanks do you like Nct Dream? Click to expand... I like them haha but I don't stan (used to)
JarJarBinks Joined 26 July 2019 Messages 481 Reactions Received 1,048 Location Otoh Gunga, Naboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 2,702 28 October 2021 #27 hallo mesa culled jar jar binks. mesa your humble servant Reactions: tricky
shika Joined 24 September 2021 Messages 5,599 Reactions Received 6,997 Location I'm fuckin' rollin, Xanax, percs Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @TenkoShimura 28 October 2021 #28 very much late welcome ! hope you enjoy the forum experience Reactions: tricky