- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 1,182
- Reactions Received
- 5,706
- Location
- SMTOWN
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Male
ew coming from the delulu bg shipper.One ounce of gg will taint you
ew coming from the delulu bg shipper.One ounce of gg will taint you
At least I’m pureew coming from the delulu bg shipper.![]()
with all that dirty dotae fantasies? lol i dont think so.At least I’m pure
Ah yes but they cleanse me with this softnesswith all that dirty dotae fantasies? lol i dont think so.![]()
Die you disgusting humanWelcome to the forums~
I like you already, you dissed @Jimimis. TASTE
Jaehyun and Taeyong IS the best ship ever
Oh I do wish you’d die but I guess good things don’t come easyYou wish![]()
good things don't come easy because I still have to deal with youOh I do wish you’d die but I guess good things don’t come easy