Intro Hey guys my I'm numberless here (feepit608 from allkpop) (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
New here, been posting on allkpop forums and other forums with a different username and interest. I like memes and my username comes from Neopets.

I like a lot of KPOP groups and some JPOP (Perfume, AKB48, and Flower)

Hope that I can bake a cake made out of rainbows and smiles, and we'd all eat it and be happy.
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Hope that I can bake a cake made out of rainbows and smiles, and we'd all eat it and be happy.
Definitely doable here♥
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
702
Reactions Received
2,084
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Can't quote everyone but thank you all for the warm welcome! I'll definitely be active here, probably gonna be more active than the other forum lol

Welcome here and what was your favorite neopets game? :llama_ramen:

mine were ice cream one and hannah one's
Hassee Bounce and Beach Volleyball! (Had to look at their directory cause I forgot the name lol)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hello ~~~
hope you will love it here
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I liked the posts before but forgot to answer. Welcome to KS. Have a wonderful time amongst us :llama_cheer:
 
  • Like
Reactions: feepit

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread