MV Hey I Need Help Finding A Song (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Ok so I have a Kpop girl group song stuck in my head and I feel like I should know the name and group but my head is so full of shit I can't pick it out. So help would be much appreciated!

All I can give you is that it's a girl group and it's a very bubbly upbeat song that says Omona in it!
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Either Tell Me by Wonder Girls (lol) or I'm so Pretty by Nature :sanapray:
Yeah it's I'm so pretty I didn't think about it and then it hit me right after posting this thread lol
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkseid

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread