- Joined
- 26 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,274
- Reactions Received
- 21,574
- Location
- Wherever Seulgi wants me to be
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348
Pics or didn't happenOmg I'm not lying guys! :(
Ask @Kiseki
You didn't get pics of me being a girl eitherPics or didn't happen
Oh that reminds me. My actual height is 6'2 lol. My cousin is 6 ft though that wasn't a lie.Hm.
I guess you being tall makes sense now
![]()
I AIN'T LYING :(If this is still a thing in a week...![]()
We'll seeI AIN'T LYING :(
Smh that's why my legs were hairy 👀We'll see![]()
NOTHING IS DIFFERENT EXCEPT I HAVE A PENIS :(Not sure if it's true or if I'm being trolled.![]()
Welp, if it's true, kudos for fooling us for over a year :angry_eyes:
Most of my guy friends dislike RV 👀:pepesus:
No guy would hate RV tho![]()
DafuqSmh that's why my legs were hairy 👀
Sure...I AIN'T LYING :(
You being a bg stan would've suprised me moreMost of my guy friends dislike RV 👀
Welp luckily I ain't a bg fanYou being a bg stan would've suprised me more![]()