- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
this is just a social experiment
What if you're just trolling?
this is just a social experiment
What if you're just trolling?
HOW? I PLAYED THE ROLE WELL 😭Makes sense.
LOL thanks!Nice to meet you, Yoda!![]()
No it's not.Breathe. Take it in slow. Process it. You are okay. The world is still round.
Breathe. Take it in slow. Process it. You are okay. The world is still round.Da fuck?![]()
I'm not always paying attention thoughRandom oppa thirst?
I'm always thirsting for oppas![]()
No it's not.
I can slowly feel it becoming flat.
Girl groups are still superiorI'm not always paying attention though![]()
I remember and my response would still be the sameRemember when I told you and you were like "okay" LOL
Lmao, well even not being surprised by this news I think you've done good in internet acting. A+.HOW? I PLAYED THE ROLE WELL 😭
Glad to see there's been no progress to your reactions after yearI remember and my response would still be the same![]()
THANKS SISLmao, well even not being surprised by this news I think you've done good in internet acting. A+.
Good to know some things don't changeGirl groups are still superior![]()
It's scalding today huhoh wow, tea![]()