Intro Hey! It's Yoda But Also, Not Really :) (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
What does my gender and sexuality have to do with my preference in groups? :welp:
idk people tend to stan groups theyre attracted to more
then again I cant talk :welp:
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,828
Reactions Received
28,463
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,025
Reactions Received
52,923
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,280
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
I never thot abt it, all I cared abt was that u stanned SNSD n if ur bias is Jessica or someone else (ok if it's not, just wanna know who else has same bias as me.)

Can't remember who's ur bias rn, too many kps members tat I can't remember all, unless their dp or sig reminds me.:dubuwave::dubuthink:

Cool tat ur open abt it now.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkyoda47

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I never thot abt it, all I cared abt was that u stanned SNSD n if ur bias is Jessica or someone else (ok if it's not, just wanna know who else has same bias as me.)

Can't remember who's ur bias rn, too many kps members tat I can't remember all, unless their dp or sig reminds me.:dubuwave::dubuthink:

Cool tat ur open abt it now.
Omg my ultimate bias is Jessica and my ultimate bias group is SNSD. Don't you remember me? TT
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,025
Reactions Received
52,923
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,280
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Omg my ultimate bias is Jessica and my ultimate bias group is SNSD. Don't you remember me? TT
I remember you from akp but u hvnt mentioned shown Sica dp in the last few mths on kps, I think-so I kinda forgot. (Also I'm still not sure if MonCherry is/isn't ur alt, so I dint presume her ult is the same for u.)

I'm taking this thread at face value cos I see no reason for u to lie n I trust u(but the alt thing confuses me.) so hope u can understand my thinking [also I'm samchon/ahjussi {I'm not Korean, just prefer this than calling myself middle-aged man} so my memory sometimes isn't so great at remembering some things, like who ur (darkyoda47) ub is.]

N Sica/SNSD/ohgg(either group) hasn't been active musically much this year too.

Edit: ooops dint read 1st post before writing at all, sorry. Thot this thread was abt ur new revelation. (Don't remember reading ur intro here after i joined kps.)
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and Darkyoda47

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I remember you from akp but u hvnt mentioned shown Sica dp in the last few mths on kps, I think-so I kinda forgot. (Also I'm still not sure if MonCherry is/isn't ur alt, so I dint presume her ult is the same for u.)

I'm taking this thread at face value cos I see no reason for u to lie n I trust u(but the alt thing confuses me.) so hope u can understand my thinking [also I'm samchon/ahjussi {I'm not Korean, just prefer this than calling myself middle-aged man} so my memory sometimes isn't so great at remembering some things, like who ur (darkyoda47) ub is.]

N Sica/SNSD/ohgg(either group) hasn't been active musically much this year too.

Edit: ooops dint read 1st post before writing at all, sorry. Thot this thread was abt ur new revelation. (Don't remember reading ur intro here after i joined kps.)
Lol @MonCherry isn't my alt. People just think that because both are ult biases are Jessica. And I had Jessica as my dp and Taeyeon as my sig up till like a week ago TT
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,025
Reactions Received
52,923
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,280
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Lol @MonCherry isn't my alt. People just think that because both are ult biases are Jessica. And I had Jessica as my dp and Taeyeon as my sig up till like a week ago TT
Lmao u guys made the joke in kuroyuris thread n I kinda bought it at first. Then I doubted myself cos it don't really make sense, so I let it be-thinking it'll reveal itself in time.

Also, see above-I forgot abt ur last weeks dp n I don't see sigs on mobile unless I rotate my phone-which is a pain; I only do it when someone mentions a users sig in a post: then I look to see it.

I shd hv read ur 1st post. My fault.
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Darkyoda47 and yeji

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,384
Reactions Received
151,393
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Darkyoda47 and yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread