- Joined
- 10 November 2018
- Messages
- 4,566
- Reactions Received
- 27,371
- Location
- Eden
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
Welcome!
Glad to see another orbit here![]()
Thank you very muchWelcome![]()
It's displayed when I click on your name.LOL you actually figured my timezone
2 is ok, don’t we all hahaha
OMG lol do y’all have a donation system, mind handing over some points?![]()
YET IT TOOK YOU 2 YEARS TO RESPOND TO MY DISCORDFeel free to talk to me or even just joke around!
OH REALLY? LOL i have much to learnIt's displayed when I click on your name.
Yes, Corona keeps me awake.
And there is a Donation System, just not one you're thinking about.
Donate €100 and get a banner of your choice.![]()
LOL IM SORRY PLS SPARE MEYET IT TOOK YOU 2 YEARS TO RESPOND TO MY DISCORD
![]()
SHOULDN'T YOU BE SLEEPING OR SOMETHINGLOL IM SORRY PLS SPARE ME
![]()
You'll be getting used to all the features in no time.OH REALLY? LOL i have much to learn
Hmm sure its corona
I might consider once I spend more time on here but thats almost 200 bucks for me mate![]()
I DIDSHOULDN'T YOU BE SLEEPING OR SOMETHING
OR HUG KOALAS
"Hello police? Someone on the internet is trying to infect me"You'll be getting used to all the features in no time.
It is. *coughs*
I'll infect you.
Ooh, we might actually consider it in the future.
Richie Rich.
Who were youyour name rings a bell but i doubt you'd remember me (different name anyway lol), i don't think we ever interacted over there![]()
There's a fanclub here?a new member to kps' the untamed fanclubhey bud stream promise ( im an alt for my main @MrsJimin)
UwuEllo again.
I also love anime. uwu
![]()
Hoho I'll keep that in mindNice to meet you!
I am the perfect person if you need jpop recommendations![]()
theres always a fanclub for pretty gay boys this is a kpop forum missThere's a fanclub here?![]()
THE KOALAS OR THE SLEEP?I DID![]()
I HUGGED KOALAS AND SLEPTTHE KOALAS OR THE SLEEP?
Hehe thank youwelcome
nice to see another orbit here
ARE THEY FLUFFY?I HUGGED KOALAS AND SLEPT
![]()
YES BUT HEAVY AFARE THEY FLUFFY?
DID YOU UNSTAN DONS? WHERE'S THE BUNNY BOY