- Joined
- 3 January 2021
- Messages
- 9,062
- Reactions Received
- 8,671
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,302
- Fandom
- 💎Multi🏴☠️
- Gender
- Female, Non-Binary, Other
- Pronouns
- She/Her
BTS is my ult. group, but I like SuperM, Exo, ATEEZ, Enhypen, TXT, Straykids, and Itzy, those are the ones I can think of rn-Hope to see you around, what other groups are you into?![]()
Oh sweet, those are some good groupsBTS is my ult. group, but I like SuperM, Exo, ATEEZ, Enhypen, TXT, Straykids, and Itzy, those are the ones I can think of rn-
thank you!Howdy!!
Welcome to the site!!
Tae literally rules! Along with Jimin. My biases are Jimin and Tae but Jungkook also tries really hard to be my number one-Hello, welcome here!My BTS bias is Tae, but Jungkook tries his best to be my #1.
My username is a play with Bt21 Tata and Hakuna Matata fom the Lion King.
same!Hii, welcome, hope you have fun here!! I see we both stan TXT, who's your bias? Mine's Soobin!
same here!Hii, I think of seen you around. Nice to officially meet you
thanks and yes I am-Heya! Welcome back to KS!
If you don't mind me asking, are you on kprofiles? You see familiar
thank you!Welcome to KS! Hope you enjoy it here![]()
Ahh I thought so!same!
same here!
thanks and yes I am-
thank you!
My user is Jiminie's Jams Alex or jiminxoxojungkookAhh I thought so!
Oh hey! It's FørèverGløwing! (if you don't already know)My user is Jiminie's Jams Alex or jiminxoxojungkook