- Joined
- 20 October 2018
- Messages
- 126,058
- Reactions Received
- 53,014
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 524,535
- Ship
- Wreck
Just relistened to Crown and that song is a bop
can anyone inform me of the members or what they're doing now?
They're rumored to have a reality show, right? I'll try and watch that.
None of them caught my eye while watching the m/v so I'm wondering if they have an aspect that will reel me in or not. Definitely willing to try. Their debut album is pretty solid too.
They're rumored to have a reality show, right? I'll try and watch that.
None of them caught my eye while watching the m/v so I'm wondering if they have an aspect that will reel me in or not. Definitely willing to try. Their debut album is pretty solid too.
