Intro heyo kps! it's heemiseok! <3 (1 Viewer)

Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
3,382
Reactions Received
14,883
Location
Sun
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
20
Ship
Welcome!! :pandalove::pandalove:
Hobi and Soobin?? Taste :sj_weary::sj_weary:
I am glad we have more armys and hobi-biased people over here :pandalove:
if you're interested, feel free to visit the bts artist thread: Group - BTS Official Thread
we post there a lot of infos :pandalove:
omo you are already here ghdhgdfhfd
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
WELCOME TO THE FORUM!
I hope you have a great time here and make lots of memories~

Also, Taemin? You have taste I see, I approve.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sory

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome on KS. You chose the right site and I see you have already find some of your fandom buddies. . Hope you will stay with us for a long time :llama_lovely:

❤💜❤
 

melancholia

i love yall <3
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,178
Reactions Received
14,722
Location
twice and loona's heart
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
hello kps!
I've heard many good things about this place, and I'm a new, young kpop fan, but please accept me!
I mainly stan boy groups like BTS, TXT, Stray Kids, SuJu, Big Bang, and more recently SHINee
my biases are
1) hobi
2) soobin
3) felix
4) heechul
5) top
6) taemin
-
:llama_uwu:
nice to meet you all and I hope we can be friends!
​
i know u
 
  • Haha
Reactions: kuroalt

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread