Intro Hi! Another newbie! (1 Viewer)

Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Hi I'm new to this forum but have used kpop forums in the past even though most have closed!
I like a lot of groups music but I bias GOT7 and Twice the most!
You guys have the best emojis!
:dubuwave:
I love you already from your username.
Welcome!~
*cough* Jackson Wang *cough*
 

Mayday

🍓Your 1-Up Girl🍓
.
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
8,197
Reactions Received
27,145
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Welcome! We're looking forward to having you! 🥳
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread