Intro Hi everybody (1 Viewer)

Joined
6 May 2020
Messages
2
Reactions Received
6
Website
crazygame.org
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hi everybody
Pleased to meet you! First, let me introduce myself. I am Huynh
I just joined this forum. I am very happy to get to know everyone. The forum has lots of useful news. I will read it every day.
It was a pleasure meeting you, I appreciate your time listening to my introduction
Thanks you very much!!!
 

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Welcome~:rjbow:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome to ks :nekolove:
hope you will love it here
 
Joined
26 August 2018
Messages
0
Reactions Received
31,963
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Hi everybody
Pleased to meet you! First, let me introduce myself. I am Huynh
I just joined this forum. I am very happy to get to know everyone. The forum has lots of useful news. I will read it every day.
It was a pleasure meeting you, I appreciate your time listening to my introduction
Thanks you very much!!!
Hi Huynh, welcome to KS and thank you for joining. What K-Pop artists are your favourite?
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread