Intro Hi everyone (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 November 2025
Messages
3,617
Reactions Received
4,739
Location
Stay ville
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,970
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
I’m new here ! I am a multistan (Stay Wav Midzy and more) I want to get new friends and share opinions and facts about kpop and just chat with people
 

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,202
Reactions Received
46,872
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Welcome, fellow Stay! my bias is Lee Know, and fun fact about me: I'm legally deaf (I can still hear and listen to music, but I have to have it up pretty loud), and I made a name sign for him! it's an L on the heart and a double-tap on the right temple.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

StrayMixx

aka Chiara
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,202
Reactions Received
46,872
Location
in Bang Chan's head
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,737
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
3 January 2024
Messages
5,530
Reactions Received
4,129
Location
bewitched by you.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
10,739
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
Pronouns
she/they
welcome to kps !! I also am a stay and midzy <33
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
12 April 2023
Messages
1,094
Reactions Received
739
Location
dubu's maeum
Website
krissskzfan.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,706
Fandom
stayoncemoa
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/they
Ship
Hello friend! This place is super toxic and full of mean bullies so you should probably leave as soon as possible. But in all seriousness I hope you have fun on this site. I’m probably the most fun person to be around because my Chill Zone threads are always chaotic but there’s also Mia @MK3AM and @athenarose who are absolute joys to be around and I’m talking from firsthand experience
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,087
Reactions Received
72,528
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,430
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Hello, welcome to KS! This place is really friendly and we are so glad to have you with us! If you have any questions about navigating the site feel free to reach out! I also stan Itzy as well :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,813
Reactions Received
47,969
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,930
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
Hii!! :nekolove: Welcome to KPS!! My names Harmony!:maheart: I love SKZ! :nekolove: My favs are TXT, Ateez, SKZ and XLOV, plus a few too mnay more after that :runrunrun:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
5 November 2025
Messages
8,577
Reactions Received
13,893
Location
in the line for freshly baked bread <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
88,245
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Hi! :pandashrug:

I stan Stray Kids too! My bias is Lee Know, but my bias wrecker is Bangchan!
I recently joined and I think this is a great forum; everybody is very nice and willing to help out! :rosedance:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
8 November 2025
Messages
3,617
Reactions Received
4,739
Location
Stay ville
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,970
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Hello, I'm Kell. Welcome to KPS! :dubuwave:
I listen to Stray Kids casually. What's your favorite song by them?
If you have any questions about the forum, reach out to me and I'll help you out. :thumbs_up:
My fav song by Stray Kids is S-Class
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and snsd2beg
Joined
8 November 2025
Messages
3,617
Reactions Received
4,739
Location
Stay ville
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,970
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Hello, welcome to KS! This place is really friendly and we are so glad to have you with us! If you have any questions about navigating the site feel free to reach out! I also stan Itzy as well :maheart:
I am also so happy to be here ! ( I don’t have so many friends so I am happy to get friends here) Thank you for being so friendly !
 
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri and athenaaa
Joined
8 November 2025
Messages
3,617
Reactions Received
4,739
Location
Stay ville
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,970
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Hello friend! This place is super toxic and full of mean bullies so you should probably leave as soon as possible. But in all seriousness I hope you have fun on this site. I’m probably the most fun person to be around because my Chill Zone threads are always chaotic but there’s also Mia @MK3AM and @athenarose who are absolute joys to be around and I’m talking from firsthand experience
Thank you for the warning ! I am feeling very welcomed and happy in this site ! I have been bullied before (IRL) so I am okay if people bullie me. Sad that you have been bullied here
 
Joined
8 November 2025
Messages
3,617
Reactions Received
4,739
Location
Stay ville
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
15,970
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Hi! :pandashrug:

I stan Stray Kids too! My bias is Lee Know, but my bias wrecker is Bangchan!
I recently joined and I think this is a great forum; everybody is very nice and willing to help out! :rosedance:
Yes everyone is very nice ! In Skz I am an OT8
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread