Intro Hi everyone! (1 Viewer)

Joined
21 April 2020
Messages
7
Reactions Received
80
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hello! Nice to meet you all on KpopSource! :rjbow:

I'm Andrea, I joined from AKP forums and was referred by this cutie, @potato (´。• ᵕ •。`) / ~♥ I also know @shybean <33
(My username on AKP is andrea-multi01, I only joined there last month)

I'm more of a casual multi fan, I like listening to alot of boy groups especially rookie groups at the moment like OnlyOneOf, TXT, CIX, MCND and CRAVITY.
I enjoy listening to girl groups aswell! Especially Red Velvet, (G)I-DLE and EVERGLOW.
To be honest though, I don't really stan any group in particular (wish I did though, I'd feel more involved...I might change that at some point!)

I'm open to any song suggestions, so feel free to message me any :)

See you on the forums! :D
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Welcome! :D I'm fairly new as well!

I stan OnlyOneOf, TXT, and Red Velvet as well! Who are your biases in those groups?

Some song suggestions are Time Of Our Life or Dance Dance by DAY6, Fallin' Flower (a Japanese release) by Seventeen, Awkward SIlence by Stray Kids, i was about to recommend Movie Star by CIX but then I realized....
 
Joined
21 April 2020
Messages
7
Reactions Received
80
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Welcome! :D I'm fairly new as well!

I stan OnlyOneOf, TXT, and Red Velvet as well! Who are your biases in those groups?

Some song suggestions are Time Of Our Life or Dance Dance by DAY6, Fallin' Flower (a Japanese release) by Seventeen, Awkward SIlence by Stray Kids, i was about to recommend Movie Star by CIX but then I realized....
Hi! Thank you!
To be honest...I can't really decide a bias for OnlyOneOf, TXT or Red Velvet. (For CIX though, it would be Seunghun for his honey voice! ♥)
When I first listened to Red Velvet it was Irene who got my attention, for TXT it was Beomgyu and OnlyOneOf well I still don't even know hehe!!!
When i've finally learned how to be more decisive, perhaps it'll be easier for me to pick some more biases from groups :)

I'll add those song suggestions to a playlist and listen to them tomorrow, thank you~ ♥
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Hi! Thank you!
To be honest...I can't really decide a bias for OnlyOneOf, TXT or Red Velvet. (For CIX though, it would be Seunghun for his honey voice! ♥)
When I first listened to Red Velvet it was Irene who got my attention, for TXT it was Beomgyu and OnlyOneOf well I still don't even know hehe!!!
When i've finally learned how to be more decisive, perhaps it'll be easier for me to pick some more biases from groups :)

I'll add those song suggestions to a playlist and listen to them tomorrow, thank you~ ♥
haha same for TXT and OnlyOneOf. I tell my self it's Beomgyu and Nine, but it changes too much for me to actually settle lmao. For Red Velvet I like Yuri best, but they all are amazing. I'm trying to stan CIX, so if you have any song recs, hit me up!

sounds good! I'm a very very very multifandom, so if you're in need of more recs or group recs, let me know! I have too may groups bouncing around my head lol :pandarolleyes:
 
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
haha same for TXT and OnlyOneOf. I tell my self it's Beomgyu and Nine, but it changes too much for me to actually settle lmao. For Red Velvet I like Yuri best, but they all are amazing. I'm trying to stan CIX, so if you have any song recs, hit me up!

sounds good! I'm a very very very multifandom, so if you're in need of more recs or group recs, let me know! I have too may groups bouncing around my head lol :pandarolleyes:
groups like NEO POWER??? :haylul:
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Joined
21 April 2020
Messages
7
Reactions Received
80
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
haha same for TXT and OnlyOneOf. I tell my self it's Beomgyu and Nine, but it changes too much for me to actually settle lmao. For Red Velvet I like Yuri best, but they all are amazing. I'm trying to stan CIX, so if you have any song recs, hit me up!

sounds good! I'm a very very very multifandom, so if you're in need of more recs or group recs, let me know! I have too may groups bouncing around my head lol :pandarolleyes:
Yes omg!!! I recently watched OnlyOneOf on Dancing Idol when they covered Sherlock and now my decision for picking a bias is out the window haha!! For CIX I definitely recommend Numb, Black Out, What You Wanted, Maybe I (Maybe I is a much softer song) also Bystander. From their japanese releases, I recommend Revival and My New World im sorry i just gave a ton, probably a majority of their songs hehe :nekolove:

I admire you for being so multifandomed, I wish i had the commitment to properly stan many groups, i'll definitely try and do it at some point.
Also, feel free to drop recommendations for songs & groups anytime in my profile page messages :D <3 i don't mind at all!! ♥♥
 

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Yes omg!!! I recently watched OnlyOneOf on Dancing Idol when they covered Sherlock and now my decision for picking a bias is out the window haha!! For CIX I definitely recommend Numb, Black Out, What You Wanted, Maybe I (Maybe I is a much softer song) also Bystander. From their japanese releases, I recommend Revival and My New World im sorry i just gave a ton, probably a majority of their songs hehe :nekolove:

I admire you for being so multifandomed, I wish i had the commitment to properly stan many groups, i'll definitely try and do it at some point.
Also, feel free to drop recommendations for songs & groups anytime in my profile page messages :D <3 i don't mind at all!! ♥♥
I saw them do Sherlock, and that's how I stanned them lmao. THanks for the recs! I'll definitely check them out!

Haha I've been in the kpop thing since about 2005-6 so I've had a lot of time to be a multifandom ahdfjdhs. I'm in too deep, mom. I will pop by every once in a while to drop a song/group rec most likely now lmao. You enable me
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread