Intro Hi everyone ! (1 Viewer)

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
Hello.

I am a Kpop fan since 2011. I stan six groups : EXO, BTS, Winner, Apink, Dreamcatcher and Red Velvet.
Hello Hally, welcome to kpopsource, i hope you will love it here! :pandalove:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Hi! Welcome to KPS. I remember you from AKP. I have a different username here so even if you saw me around you probably won't know me now. I hope you have a great time here :)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome~

you came in the right time. we are kinda celebrating going on page 100 in the dreamcatcher artist thread. feel free to join us there. we are all quite fun and friendly.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread