Intro Hi everyone ! (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
16104


and welcome fellow exol and reve luv. Happy to see you amongst us. Please be active, and have fun :pepeheart:
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I remember your hilarious post about you dating Jungkook. I understand your username better now. Which others groups are you stanning ?
EXO, BTS and Red Velvet. :)

My other faves: NCT, N.Flying, Astro, Black Pink and iKON.
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
OMG ITS HALLY
Do you remember me, the great @Jimimi17 ? :llama_flirt: O I missed you
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Of course. You are so nice ! I missed you too. I was sad when I heard that you left.
Well here I am :llama_cheer: can’t wait to see you around girlie <3
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread