- Joined
- 24 February 2019
- Messages
- 8,028
- Reactions Received
- 19,590
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Which ones ? BTS I think.Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here.
Also, we share a lot of the same bias groups.
![]()
Which ones ? BTS I think.Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here.
Also, we share a lot of the same bias groups.
![]()
Welcome
its good to see you here!
maybe you remember me from the akp army chatroom, my name is Zeroda there :llama_uwu:
BTS, Red Velvet, Dreamcatcher, and Apink? multifandom LEGEND! Who are your biases?
for me: V, RM, Irene, Handong, and Chorong~
@Hallybell
I like BTS, Winner, Dreamcatcher, and Red Velvet like you do.Which ones ? BTS I think.
I don’t find out easily about someone who loves Winner usually. It’s great.I like BTS, Winner, Dreamcatcher, and Red Velvet like you do.
![]()
Suzan. 😊What was your username ?
I remember your hilarious post about you dating Jungkook. I understand your username better now. Which others groups are you stanning ?Suzan. 😊
And I saw you around a lot but I never realised we had so many faves in common 😯
Taehyung and Wendy omg such taste <3Jimin/Taehyung
Naeun
Wendy
Yoohyeon
EXO, BTS and Red Velvet. :)I remember your hilarious post about you dating Jungkook. I understand your username better now. Which others groups are you stanning ?
I also love N.Flying and Blackpink ( I am going to their concert in may.)EXO, BTS and Red Velvet. :)
My other faves: NCT, N.Flying, Astro, Black Pink and iKON.
OMG ITS HALLY
Do you remember me, the great @Jimimi17 ?O I missed you
Well here I am :llama_cheer: can’t wait to see you around girlie <3Of course. You are so nice ! I missed you too. I was sad when I heard that you left.
Same. And the comeback is very soon, glad that we are going to discuss about it together.Well here I am :llama_cheer: can’t wait to see you around girlie <3