thank.Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your time here
Was the title a song reference?
Yup. Joined in April. Actually, everyone has seen me around, since this is an alt accIs it just me.. but have i seen you around already?![]()
of course??? you know??? me???Welcome fishy
But,, whose alt are youdo I know the person
I recognize the first one, she's from Gfriend, right? Who are the other two?
i already amWelcome!
Hope you'll be active here!![]()
:wonugl:Welcome, we stan a environmentalist champion
The second one is Dreamcatcher and the third one is PassCode (jpop).I recognize the first one, she's from Gfriend, right? Who are the other two?
Yay another DAY6 fan.thank.
yes
you already know me. i'm an alt.Yay another DAY6 fan.![]()
Oops, I missed that part :/you already know me. i'm an alt.
Yup.Oops, I missed that part :/
So have I talked to you before?