Intro hi hi hi hi hi hi hi (1 Viewer)

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
Hello! Welcome here
What are your favorite groups? ^^
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Hello! Welcome here
What are your favorite groups? ^^
hey, thanks for the welcome^^ omg who isn't my favourite group??

I'd say my top 5 rn are;
JBJ (RIP)
EXO
TheBoyz
SUJU
MAMAMOO

Honorary mention goes to Ailee tho :^)
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Welcome:) hope you will enjoy it here
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
so, this is discipline here to spread the wisdom and religion of Hyunjae, I will be the resident Suho and Hyunjae stan :^) pls be nice to me
Hello love, welcome to our little corner of the internet, i hope you will find our discussion forum satisfactory to your preference.
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Hello love, welcome to our little corner of the internet, i hope you will find our discussion forum satisfactory to your preference.
It seems like a nice and cosy forum, not going to lie^ I hope I will be able to provide some entertainment for y'all! I hope you won't mind my SUho fevers that comes and goes :cool:
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
because first impressions matter :^)
Okay okay, you're bringing in the logic. I give up.
I swear I'm very nice. ♥
Just a huge goofball.


Tell me a bit about Hyunjae! I know nothing about them.
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Okay okay, you're bringing in the logic. I give up.
I swear I'm very nice. ♥
Just a huge goofball.


Tell me a bit about Hyunjae! I know nothing about them.
i knew it ;) lol

Hyunjae, hmm, loves chicken, laughs a lot, one of main/lead dancers of the group, likes to pull pranks and he's not afraid to express himself, he's also quite loud and lowkey judgemental lmao but we stan anyway <3 TheBoyz are definitely worth checking out as they have a lot of content (Around 5 shows, 3 comebacks, a single - They even ran their own cafe!) but i'll leave their recent comeback here,


 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i knew it ;) lol

Hyunjae, hmm, loves chicken, laughs a lot, one of main/lead dancers of the group, likes to pull pranks and he's not afraid to express himself, he's also quite loud and lowkey judgemental lmao but we stan anyway <3 TheBoyz are definitely worth checking out as they have a lot of content (Around 5 shows, 3 comebacks, a single - They even ran their own cafe!) but i'll leave their recent comeback here,


He sounds great hahaha! I bet the pranks are hilarious.

Also, that MV is very very fun! I like it.
 

Discipline

Together, Just be joyful tonight.
.
Joined
29 October 2018
Messages
1,467
Reactions Received
6,252
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
He sounds great hahaha! I bet the pranks are hilarious.

Also, that MV is very very fun! I like it.
They're very silly, they once pranked a naive member and he got really emotional, i felt so bad ^^ lol

and I'm glad, they have a few more, "boy", "Giddy Up" and "keeper" but you can watch them if you wish to ^^
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
They're very silly, they once pranked a naive member and he got really emotional, i felt so bad ^^ lol

and I'm glad, they have a few more, "boy", "Giddy Up" and "keeper" but you can watch them if you wish to ^^
Awww, oh no. Poor thing lol. I'd have felt bad, too.

I'll have to check them out some more when I've got some extra free time!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread