so, this is discipline here to spread the wisdom and religion of Hyunjae, I will be the resident Suho and Hyunjae stan :^) pls be nice to me
truly my biggest fan, first like and first response <3Welcome!!! we've been waiting for you! :love:
hey, thanks for the welcome^^ omg who isn't my favourite group??Hello! Welcome here
What are your favorite groups? ^^
Thank you so much ^^ And I'm sure you're a nice person lol <.<google: please tell me how to be nice.
jk
WELCOME! I hope you enjoy your time here!
Thank you so much ^^Welcome:) hope you will enjoy it here
Hello love, welcome to our little corner of the internet, i hope you will find our discussion forum satisfactory to your preference.so, this is discipline here to spread the wisdom and religion of Hyunjae, I will be the resident Suho and Hyunjae stan :^) pls be nice to me
or am iThank you so much ^^ And I'm sure you're a nice person lol <.<
It seems like a nice and cosy forum, not going to lie^ I hope I will be able to provide some entertainment for y'all! I hope you won't mind my SUho fevers that comes and goes :cool:Hello love, welcome to our little corner of the internet, i hope you will find our discussion forum satisfactory to your preference.
you're cute like jimin, dont pretend :<
l-let me pretend!you're cute like jimin, dont pretend :<
because first impressions matter :^)l-let me pretend!
why you gotta do this to me
:cry:
Okay okay, you're bringing in the logic. I give up.because first impressions matter :^)
i knew it ;) lolOkay okay, you're bringing in the logic. I give up.
I swear I'm very nice. ♥
Just a huge goofball.
Tell me a bit about Hyunjae! I know nothing about them.
He sounds great hahaha! I bet the pranks are hilarious.i knew it ;) lol
Hyunjae, hmm, loves chicken, laughs a lot, one of main/lead dancers of the group, likes to pull pranks and he's not afraid to express himself, he's also quite loud and lowkey judgemental lmao but we stan anyway <3 TheBoyz are definitely worth checking out as they have a lot of content (Around 5 shows, 3 comebacks, a single - They even ran their own cafe!) but i'll leave their recent comeback here,
![]()
They're very silly, they once pranked a naive member and he got really emotional, i felt so bad ^^ lolHe sounds great hahaha! I bet the pranks are hilarious.
Also, that MV is very very fun! I like it.
Awww, oh no. Poor thing lol. I'd have felt bad, too.They're very silly, they once pranked a naive member and he got really emotional, i felt so bad ^^ lol
and I'm glad, they have a few more, "boy", "Giddy Up" and "keeper" but you can watch them if you wish to ^^