Intro Hi High everybody~ (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 December 2020
Messages
4
Reactions Received
11
Location
Happy Pride Month !!!
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Other
Hi guys! My name is Ash and i'm new here (obviously-)
I love K-pop, VisualKei, video games, and my dogs!
I'm active on Kprofiles and i'm semi-active on example and OneHallyu (all my accounts have the same name, SmolBeanAsh)
If any of you guys want to be friends send me a message ! I might not be very active due to my personal life but i'll be on maybe once or twice a week :>
have a good day and happy pride month!! >.<
 
Joined
19 December 2020
Messages
4
Reactions Received
11
Location
Happy Pride Month !!!
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Other
you guys are so nice i- 😭
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
hello!!! welcome! who are your favs?
 
Joined
7 June 2021
Messages
247
Reactions Received
272
Location
{Diamond Life}
Website
verisona.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
any pronouns work
Ship
Hi guys! My name is Ash and i'm new here (obviously-)
I love K-pop, VisualKei, video games, and my dogs!
I'm active on Kprofiles and i'm semi-active on example and OneHallyu (all my accounts have the same name, SmolBeanAsh)
If any of you guys want to be friends send me a message ! I might not be very active due to my personal life but i'll be on maybe once or twice a week :>
have a good day and happy pride month!! >.<
Ash 😍
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread