Intro Hi, I'm A Newbie! c: (1 Viewer)

Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
This is my first kpop forum that I've ever joined, hopefully I'll fit in here! Not entirely sure what to say but I'm a giant multi and have been a fan since second gen ^-^ I hope we can be friends! :dubuwave:
 
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
Welcome!!! I hope you like it here!
Thank you! Your sig is so cute ❤

Also, how does one get those badges on the side of your profile?
 
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
Hello and welcome! :pepeheart:

What groups do you like?
oh goodness way, way too many
My ults though are Shinee, Exo, BTS, got7, Seventeen, Monsta X, and Ateez and I collect albums for all of them (help)
 

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
Thank you! Your sig is so cute ❤

Also, how does one get those badges on the side of your profile?
Thank you! yeosang is adorable :maheart:

To get badges, just go to this thread:
all of the info you need should be in the op, but if you have any more questions, lmk!
 
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
Howdy !!
Welcome to the site!!! You said 2nd gen..
I did indeed! Those were actually the two groups that introduced me to kpop in the first place so they hold a special place in my heart <3
 
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
:sanapray:

i'm not a fan of ateez but the general ibe of the groups

you definetly have taste
Thank you! As do you :D
I've been trying to get more into NCT, I can for the most part pair names with faces (minus WayV) and that's at least a start!
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome to KPopSource! Woah we're getting quite a few users where KS is their first forum. I'm so curious about how you guys discovered us. And I'm glad you decided to make it your first forum. We're possibly one of the friendliest forums out there. I really hope you love it here. I'm looking forward to seeing you around more! :bigcatlove:
 
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
Welcome to KPopSource! Woah we're getting quite a few users where KS is their first forum. I'm so curious about how you guys discovered us. And I'm glad you decided to make it your first forum. We're possibly one of the friendliest forums out there. I really hope you love it here. I'm looking forward to seeing you around more! :bigcatlove:
I'd been lurking on a few but one is dead now and the other was pretty toxic so I'm glad to have found this one!
 
Joined
18 August 2019
Messages
1,773
Reactions Received
3,304
Location
In the SHINee World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,895
Fandom
Multistan
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
They/them preferred
TAEMIN :maheart:

I love that photo of him, Shinees my ult bg. Welcome to kps!
Thank you! And same <3
I love the a.c.e gif in your sig btw :D
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Thank you! And same <3
I love the a.c.e gif in your sig btw :D
I actually need to change it, its too old
But the boys look good :maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread