Intro hi, i'm a newbie here ;) (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Hello, I'm new here. my name is Sophie and I love listening to k-pop. my fav groups are DRIPPIN, ENHYPEN, and Treasure! I already experienced using forums because I have my own kprofiles forum acc. Thank you!
 
Joined
2 September 2020
Messages
2,684
Reactions Received
5,370
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hello, I'm new here. my name is Sophie and I love listening to k-pop. my fav groups are DRIPPIN, ENHYPEN, and Treasure! I already experienced using forums because I have my own kprofiles forum acc. Thank you!
welcome to kps

i too am also from kprofiles i am the one who posted the æspa thread :queen:
 
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
welcome to kps

i too am also from kprofiles i am the one who posted the æspa thread :queen:
omg are you @lost_in_the_dream???
edit: oh wait nvm ur @ohmygirlsus lmaoo
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,464
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers
  • Like
Reactions: Drew_B
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Sourcekeeper
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
I just posted my intro to kprofiles; but I doubt I'll do much with that account considering the Japanese section is quite tiny.
yea, kprofiles mostly include kpop in it, sorry.
 
Joined
15 November 2020
Messages
11,086
Reactions Received
11,556
Location
we like it like
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
11,767
Fandom
zeroady
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Saythename17

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread