Intro Hi I'm SeulgisAbs (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
I remember u tbh. Names slip from my mind like a greasy eel but yours stuck for some reason
Maybe bcs I made quite a few 18+ threads. Not as much as on here, but quite a few!
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Chincha? Omg Props I kent belib I'm meeting u like this. You were on my mind the past few days. I remembered how you were very patient with me. The current mods are too strict. They have already driven away a lot of long time users. Perhaps Johnny wanna close the forum. Akp isn't active like your days anymore.
Oh thanks ^^;

I wouldn't be surprised, the admins never quite cared about forums and they did want to close it before.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Really? Is it expensive to maintain the forum?
I have no idea on technicalities, and what the forum costs together with the website- I assume they are in same server I don't know. I remember him saying that they don't quite get revenue from forum though when there was talks of it closing. Still they have kept it up so far so maybe they don't plan to do that anymore it's hard to know what the owners and admins think there when there isn't rly any communication.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Ah lol, u probably remember me though i havent been there around year. Im propanda ^^
OMG YOU’RE PROPANDA???
Not even kidding, there were times when I thought that you reminded me of Propanda but I never even knew you were actually the same person until right this second! I feel mind blown :jisoosmh:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
45,014
Reactions Received
52,919
Location
Rosé's World
Website
nowherelandwithmemyselfandi.wat
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
170,196
Fandom
GoldenStar
Gender
Male
Hi SeulgisAbs, I'm from akp too but only active there a few mths ard. 2018-2019 n mostly lurker there since. (A little more active here.)
Uv posted quite interesting threads there after I was active.
I look forward to watever threads u post here.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
OMG YOU’RE PROPANDA???
Not even kidding, there were times when I thought that you reminded me of Propanda but I never even knew you were actually the same person until right this second! I feel mind blown :jisoosmh:
.. but i have mentioned it couple times, i thought everyone knew :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:

(apart from new users and those who haven't been on akp and have no idea what plp are talking about)
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Hello, I used to be on AKP but I'm sure you wouldn't remember me as I liked to lurk most of the time and was only there for I think a year. I recognize you though so it's nice to you here! :llama_wave:

Quite a few of us were on AKP so I'm sure you'll find more people you recognize. :pandahappy:
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
142
Reactions Received
587
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hey, Abs.
Hi u

Hello, I used to be on AKP but I'm sure you wouldn't remember me as I liked to lurk most of the time and was only there for I think a year. I recognize you though so it's nice to you here! :llama_wave:

Quite a few of us were on AKP so I'm sure you'll find more people you recognize. :pandahappy:
Hello there. What was your handle there?
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Okay nvm I can't rember u. We prolly never intereacted. Also all names sound the same to me
Yeah I don't think we ever did, I just remember that your name always really stuck out to me.
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
.. but i have mentioned it couple times, i thought everyone knew :jisoosmh: :jisoosmh:

(apart from new users and those who haven't been on akp and have no idea what plp are talking about)
I have no idea how I missed it then. So interesting that you're propanda... lol I don't think I'm going to get over this for a while!
 

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Okay nvm I can't rember u. We prolly never intereacted. Also all names sound the same to me
Just out of pure curiosity, do you happen to remember a suzang/Suzan by any chance?
I was on the forum since like 2013 but I was always nugu level lol. I don't think anyone besides people I actually interacted with on artist threads actually know me.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have no idea how I missed it then. So interesting that you're propanda... lol I don't think I'm going to get over this for a while!
Maybe I should make it PSA thread about it, I'm always assuming it's common knowledge but plp are taken a back by it once a while xd Though I don't know if it matters as much anymore anyways, like haven't been on akp ages ^^;

Funny how you thought I was like propanda without actually being propanda though :jisoosmh:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread