Intro Hi I'm SeulgisAbs (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Maybe I should make it PSA thread about it, I'm always assuming it's common knowledge but plp are taken a back by it once a while xd Though I don't know if it matters as much anymore anyways, like haven't been on akp ages ^^;

Funny how you thought I was like propanda without actually being propanda though :jisoosmh:
yes do that :sanapray:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome and glad you decided to stay :nekolove:
enjoy yourself here
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
142
Reactions Received
587
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Just out of pure curiosity, do you happen to remember a suzang/Suzan by any chance?
I was on the forum since like 2013 but I was always nugu level lol. I don't think anyone besides people I actually interacted with on artist threads actually know me.
I remember a Suzan I think. Nice to neet u boo
 
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448


I'm from AKP too although I was mostly a lurker. I remember your username though. I don't visit AKP for more than a year; more or less since they made it unusable without an ad blocker. The forum was too heavy to load with so many ads. I don't use ad blocker here; but this one is much easier for my browser. You'll love it here; it's a very friendly and peaceful forum.

 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
142
Reactions Received
587
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hi welcome :bigcatlove:
Hi nice to meet you

Welcome!


I remember you from about a year ago.
Hi nice to meet u

Hello and welcome to Kpopsource! I hope you enjoy your time here~ :nekolove:

I remember you from AKP. I was a nugu with only a few posts so you won't remember me ^_^
I remember u potato. U were @poteto right? Nice to meet u



I'm from AKP too although I was mostly a lurker. I remember your username though. I don't visit AKP for more than a year; more or less since they made it unusable without an ad blocker. The forum was too heavy to load with so many ads. I don't use ad blocker here; but this one is much easier for my browser. You'll love it here; it's a very friendly and peaceful forum.

Hi nice to meet u

Nice to meet you and welcome ^^
Thanks. Nice to meet u too

Oof.
Howdy.
Hi there. Nice to meet ya

omfg do you remember me :pepecry1:
Um no actually. U on akp?

Welcome to KS, hope your trolls are better here than I remember them being on AKP :pandatea:
Thanks. I don't troll. I never trolled. I will never troll
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
2,548
Reactions Received
9,068
Location
under these bitches skin
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Welcome to kps! I remember you from akp and I think I saw a thread from your last thread before you got banned because I still go on akp for the bp Threads. My user handle is Jichucalmdown on akp but I don’t think you know me considering I only posted on bp Threads and only lurked on your Threads lol. The majority of the users on kps are from akp.

You need to bring those ygs x sm x jyp fanfics over here though lmao, those were the best.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
142
Reactions Received
587
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Welcome to kps! I remember you from akp and I think I saw a thread from your last thread before you got banned because I still go on akp for the bp Threads. My user handle is Jichucalmdown on akp but I don’t think you know me considering I only posted on bp Threads and only lurked on your Threads lol. The majority of the users on kps are from akp.

You need to bring those ygs x sm x jyp fanfics over here though lmao, those were the best.
I remember u actually. Weird cus names don't stick but yours did. I think I saw post of yours right before I got banned
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread