- Joined
- 25 August 2018
- Messages
- 6,828
- Reactions Received
- 28,463
- Location
- YG Entertainment
- Website
- kpopsource.com
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 26,616
- Fandom
- MONSTIEZ
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She / Her / Hers
yes do thatMaybe I should make it PSA thread about it, I'm always assuming it's common knowledge but plp are taken a back by it once a while xd Though I don't know if it matters as much anymore anyways, like haven't been on akp ages ^^;
Funny how you thought I was like propanda without actually being propanda though![]()
I remember a Suzan I think. Nice to neet u booJust out of pure curiosity, do you happen to remember a suzang/Suzan by any chance?
I was on the forum since like 2013 but I was always nugu level lol. I don't think anyone besides people I actually interacted with on artist threads actually know me.
Hi nice to meet youHi welcome![]()
Hi nice to meet uWelcome!
I remember you from about a year ago.
I remember u potato. U were @poteto right? Nice to meet uHello and welcome to Kpopsource! I hope you enjoy your time here~![]()
I remember you from AKP. I was a nugu with only a few posts so you won't remember me ^_^
Hi nice to meet u![]()
I'm from AKP too although I was mostly a lurker. I remember your username though. I don't visit AKP for more than a year; more or less since they made it unusable without an ad blocker. The forum was too heavy to load with so many ads. I don't use ad blocker here; but this one is much easier for my browser. You'll love it here; it's a very friendly and peaceful forum.
![]()
Thanks. Nice to meet u tooNice to meet you and welcome ^^
Hi there. Nice to meet yaOof.
Howdy.
Um no actually. U on akp?omfg do you remember me![]()
Thanks. I don't troll. I never trolled. I will never trollWelcome to KS, hope your trolls are better here than I remember them being on AKP![]()
I remember u actually. Weird cus names don't stick but yours did. I think I saw post of yours right before I got bannedWelcome to kps! I remember you from akp and I think I saw a thread from your last thread before you got banned because I still go on akp for the bp Threads. My user handle is Jichucalmdown on akp but I don’t think you know me considering I only posted on bp Threads and only lurked on your Threads lol. The majority of the users on kps are from akp.
You need to bring those ygs x sm x jyp fanfics over here though lmao, those were the best.
oof I wasn't poteto lol. I had a completey different unI remember u potato. U were @poteto right? Nice to meet u
im @daydreamhobie on akpUm no actually. U on akp?
Ooops my badoof I wasn't poteto lol. I had a completey different un![]()
Um I don't think I'm familiar with u. Names just don't stick in my mindim @daydreamhobie on akp![]()
It's okay lmao. Hope you enjoy your time here <3Ooops my bad