Intro Hi, I'm Vampire. (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 March 2019
Messages
647
Reactions Received
1,865
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
19 March 2019
Messages
647
Reactions Received
1,865
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Good choice :judgeruby:
you may live

(Mine's Taeyong as well (in case you didn't notice 👀) and Sana)
Nice, nice. :pepesmug:

Welcome, I hope you enjoy it here!
The fact that you like Shinee makes me like you already. :sanapray:
Thank you! SHINee was the first K-pop boy group I liked. :pepecry1:

Welcome!
I hope you'll be active here! :pandalove:
Thank you! I intend to be! :llama_tea:

Welcome home!
That's cute. Thank you!

Welcome! I hope you like it here.
:pandalove:
Thank you! :llama_lovely:

Hi it’s me Zack! Nice to see you here :pepeheart:
Hey! I'm happy to see you here, too! Thank you for posting on my introduction! :pepeaww:

Thank you!

Welcome here :pandalove::pandalove:
Thank you! :llama_wave:
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Nctzen! Yes!
This is a test:
Dotae?
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Welcome. Happy to see another Nctzen in the house.

Hope you will enjoy the forum and be active. :pepeheart:

❤💞❤
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread