- Joined
- 22 February 2019
- Messages
- 2,548
- Reactions Received
- 9,068
- Location
- under these bitches skin
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
I don't really come on here that much anymore, but how have yall been??
collecting cards/ good, and you?I don't really come on here that much anymore, but how have yall been??
school and valorant mostly!collecting cards/ good, and you?
Woot school should be done yes?school and valorant mostly!
not yet! less than two weeks!Woot school should be done yes?
honestly just waiting for summer to finally begin. i havent been on the forum much lately, i used to be really active but i think i just kinda fell off, idk why.I'm good. Still trying to find my place here in this forum and everything. personal life is kinda a mess rn but otherwise i'm good. wbu?
jennie calvin klein picsOoh I was wondering where you'd gone esp when Jennie released those Calvin Klein pics lol.
Hope you're doing well![]()
The very first time I opened Insta and right on top is Jennie with her back turned and pants pulled very slightly downjennie calvin klein pics