Intro Hi me very new (4 Viewers)

Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
1,231
Reactions Received
6,306
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Hi my name is Ria, and I'm a refugee from a biased forum :pepecry2:

I hoep u all will liek me despite my differences.

Me veri talented, in fact so talented I went viral on indonesian instagram but without credit :chickill::pepecry1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCJE77LfCdM

I liek to collect gfriend pcs so im veri poor. I should start a patreon but idk how to

This is how my collection looks so far::::::

I'm too lazy to add it all so plezu be patient and one day you can see everything from SOG to TFU oke (I have more pcs than just those :pepesmug:)


love me juseyo

love, the greatest sinb stan
10585
 
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
631
Reactions Received
4,054
Location
Kyungsoo's Heart Shaped Lips
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I used to see you around in that place

Welcome to KS, I'm sure you'll have a great time here.
:llama_imcute::llama_imcute:
I hope I don't sound like an automated greeting bot at this point
 
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
1,231
Reactions Received
6,306
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I used to see you around in that place

Welcome to KS, I'm sure you'll have a great time here.
:llama_imcute::llama_imcute:
I hope I don't sound like an automated greeting bot at this point
KSKDKSK I CHOKED AHSAJKLÆ
10586
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
hi, welcome here 💜

ofc we like you, no worries. everybody is chill and friendly here :llama_lovely:
you have a really nice collection

PS: if you need any help around, you can always contact the staff, we are around a lot :llama_smooch:
 
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
1,231
Reactions Received
6,306
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Joined
26 September 2018
Messages
631
Reactions Received
4,054
Location
Kyungsoo's Heart Shaped Lips
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
KSKDKSK I CHOKED AHSAJKLÆ
10586
LMAO I'm sorry I just realized that I say almost the same thing in every intro thread ksdjlkajda
Also, I just listened to your cover of TFTMN and it's almost as good as the original what a legend
 
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
1,231
Reactions Received
6,306
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
LMAO I'm sorry I just realized that I say almost the same thing in every intro thread ksdjlkajda
Also, I just listened to your cover of TFTMN and it's almost as good as the original what a legend
THANK U QUEEN :maheart:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome~
so happy that you joined.
one of the best buddies and one of the most iconic sigs
 
Joined
20 February 2019
Messages
1,231
Reactions Received
6,306
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Welcome! I've always loved your sig, but I mainly lurk on that other site, lol.
Mainly lurk here too, xD

Glad to have ya here!
Welcome to the forum! I hope that you enjoy your time<3 I'm putting the responsibility of spreading gfriend in your hands on this forum :sanapray:
welcome~
so happy that you joined.
one of the best buddies and one of the most iconic sigs
Everyone is super welcoming here tbh my intro thread ended up being like three pages long, I think...
:pepeheart::maheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread