- Joined
- 21 February 2019
- Messages
- 1,180
- Reactions Received
- 4,085
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
So I just came here from APK, I guess this is a really good site judging by how everyone migrated here lmao.
I was EXO_Gene on APK, still will use it so u can find me there
My bias groups are EXO(also ub group), Seventeen and NCT
Ultimate bias Kyungsoo.
Erm, I don't really know what to say anymore so feel free to ask me anything if yo want 😊☺
Also hope to see familiar faces around here 😄
I was EXO_Gene on APK, still will use it so u can find me there
My bias groups are EXO(also ub group), Seventeen and NCT
Ultimate bias Kyungsoo.
Erm, I don't really know what to say anymore so feel free to ask me anything if yo want 😊☺
Also hope to see familiar faces around here 😄