Intro hi people of this forum (1 Viewer)

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
A OnceSoneBlink :sanapray:
You'll fit right in here :nekolove:
 
Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
168
Reactions Received
487
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Thank you!!

You've got some great taste, welcome! :dubuwave:
Thank you!!

A OnceSoneBlink :sanapray:
You'll fit right in here :nekolove:
Omg bless, I hope I do!

Welcome to the forum! :llama_wave:
Thank you
welcome you have good taste i see. :sanapray: Mina looks so pretty in that gif.
Thanks!! Yes she does, so pretty 😍

Great music choices~ Welcome!
I'm also a Shawol :nekolove:
Yay!! More people with taste here~

Hii!!

Welcome to KS :pepeheart:
I hope I can see you around!
Thanks! I hope I'll stick around.

Thanks!
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome~~~
once nation is getting stronger and stronger :maheart:
 
Joined
27 May 2019
Messages
168
Reactions Received
487
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
The best song!!

Ooooh welcome! You have great taste :sakUwu:

Enjoy your time here!
Thanks, I hope I will. Seems good so far


Welcome! Hope you like it here. 💙
Thank you!!

welcome~~~
once nation is getting stronger and stronger :maheart:
:sakUwu:
Twice is taking over, one day at a time

Welcome! :llama_wave:

You have good taste~ Anyone who stans Twice, EXO and SNSD has good taste! Who are your biases?

I agree!
For those groups my biases are Mina (ult), Junmyeon (ult) and Yoona!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread