Intro hide yo kids & hide yo wife (1 Viewer)

Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
9
Reactions Received
47
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Howdy my fellow kpoopies! Your local and mostly average crackhead has arrived.
Yesterday I was introduced to this forum and I thought I would give it a try ^o^

Besides being a complete degenerate, I would consider myself a pretty casual multistan: I enjoy listening to multiple groups but I usually don't know all the members.
Who I listen to usually depends on my mood or if they recently had a comeback or something like that.
Speak of which, sometimes I obsess over a group for like a solid week, try to learn as much as I can about them, swear to ancient gods that this time I found a group I will stan consistently and then all of the sudden stop, cuz I have a short attention span. Most of the time I end up in a "I know everything and nothing at the same time" kinda situation if you ask me.

That being said, I suggest you to stream Zimzalabim or choke, it's up to you really.

(It's been a really long time since I have been on a forum of any sort so please be patient with me, my one brain cell is working VERY hard)
 

Mangoey

โค” า“ สŸ แด€ แด แด€ ษด ษข แด โฌน
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
welcome to ks! Hope you like it here!! ๐Ÿ’›
 

bulletproof

โœง @karina is the eva to my noora โœง
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base ๐Ÿ’•
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
welcome here :taesquish: enjoy your stay
 

yeji

โง@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden แƒฆ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
welcome :dubuwave:

hope you will love it here~~~
 
Joined
22 June 2019
Messages
127
Reactions Received
453
Location
Magic Shop
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Welcome to KS! I hope you have a great time here ^^
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Howdy
AE9809EF-1F62-4F1D-9837-BABE7F7F8464.jpeg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread